At Untitled Factory gallery we strive to provide a hub for local and international artists interested in human form to exhibit their work and engage with our community. We invite both emerging and experienced artists, nomad gallerists and curators to send us exhibition proposals. Whether you are looking to rent the Untitled Factory Gallery for a solo or group show or collaborate on a self-curated exhibition with us, please apply now through the online form.
The gallery is situated in the heart of Montmartre, just a few steps away from the famous Place du Tertre. The interior space is around 50m² and can be used to exhibit photos, prints, paintings and sculptures. Two windows provide a beautiful natural light source and offer good visibility from the street. There is also a large storage area available in the basement.
The exhibition duration is 7 days, from Wednesday morning until Tuesday evening. You are encouraged to host an exhibition opening event on Thursday or Friday evening. The artist determines her/his exhibition opening hours (between 10 am and 9 pm) and should be present throughout the event.
– 700 € per week
– no commission taken on any sales
– 500 € security deposit
Services offered and included in the price:
– Featuring your exhibition on our gallery website and on our Facebook and Instagram pages
– Hanging system based on picture rails, chains and hooks
– Fast WiFi and video projector
– Microwave oven, fridge, water cooker
– Storage of work before or after the rental: 50 € / day
– Design and printing of an exhibition catalogue: 150 € + 10 € / copy
– Assistance with the organisation of hanging / vernissage / finissage: price upon request
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending an email to email@example.com